I am a happy man named Md. Harun . I try to maintain a regular life. Because to maintain a regular life is a must to reach the goal of life .
I am not rich but I have a rich heart, I am not always right but I always right my work. Because I am a business man. I have a Trading & Marketing company of poultry feed additives.
My company supply different kinds of poultry feed additives to feed industries.
I live in a independent Country. It become independent in 1971 after a liberation war. So, I am very proud of my Country.
I live in a very beautiful family. It consists of five members. There are my attractive wife, my two beautiful daughters and my little son who is very nice and cute.
My friend's, I found a website to make big money online.
There address: http://bux4ad.com/_b881c119.htm
Mohammed Harun
No comments:
Post a Comment